|Industry||Accountancy, Conferences and Events|
|Salary||£18000 — £24000 per annum|
|Date||19 January 2016|
Our client is looking for a bright, hard-working and responsible Russian speaking Events Assistant with bookkeeping background. Your duties will involve co-ordination of events and exhibitions starting from negotiating the terms and rates with suppliers, providing administrative pre-event support to participants to on-the-day assistance, inventory checks, and document control. You will also be required to complete various bookkeeping tasks, including purchase ledge, pretty cash, invoicing and overseeing the budgets for each of the events/exhibitions/auctions.
An ideal Russian speaking Events/Accounts Assistant will:
• Possess a high standard of written and spoken Russian and English;
• Have event/exhibition organisation experience;
• Possess advanced Excel (will be checked at the interview) and basic bookkeeping skills;
• Have the ability to negotiate the best contractual terms with suppliers and various third parties;
• Have interest in Fine Art and willingness to work in the industry;
In return, you will have the opportunity to progress, deal with some of the most exclusive art pieces around the world and be rewarded for your hard work.