|Industry||Hospitality and Customer Service, Other|
|Salary||£33000 — £40000 per annum|
|Date||8 April 2013|
A new position has opened for a fluent speaking Russian professional to take on the role of Estate/Facilities Manager for a private office of HNW family based in Central London.
Primary responsibilities of Russian Speaking Estate/Facilities Manager will include:
• Managing the property to the highest standard
• Overseeing and maintaining all technical systems; telephones, IT, air conditioning systems, water & heating systems, lifts & and gates systems, plumbing and sewage systems, power supply systems
• Overseeing the swimming pools, gardens, all pet care and territory cleaning
• Ensuring the maintenance of all cars and other vehicles
• Undertaking minor repairs and other handy-man duties and hiring sub contractors as necessary
• Developing maintenance plans for the property, carrying out weekly technical surveys and reports on all faults, expenditures and contractor visits.
• Administrating all utility bills
• Producing monthly reports on accounts and budgets
• Supervising all household staff
• Liaising with family members, PA`s, Security Personnel and Chauffeurs
• Assisting with organising events, decorating the household accordingly and purchasing goods and materials
• Undertaking all the Principal`s orders, tasks and errands
You Must Have/Be:
• A fluent Russian and English speaker
• Experience of working as a House Manager for luxury properties in the UK
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional and confident attitude
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
• Able to use own intuitive
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV !!!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!