|Industry||Property and Real Estate|
|Date||10 September 2014|
Our client is looking for an energetic, responsible and experienced Russian Speaking Estate Manager for three of their properties in Central London. This is a brilliant opportunity to work within a friendly close-nit team and really get involved!
As a Russian Speaking Estate Manager you duties/responsibilities will be:
• Carry out administration and budget control of all three properties, including cash flow management, expenses reporting, payroll, etc.
• Manage the domestic staff and get involved in the household recruitment
• Liaise with sub-contractors for a large mansion as well as manage electricians, builders, architects, designers
• Manage all household security
• Delegate and co-ordinate all maintenance work in the properties when required
The Ideal Russian Speaking Estate Manager must have/be:
• Minimum of 3 years working as a Household Manager for a HNW family (at least two properties` management experience) in the UK
• Very personable with an out-going personality
• Well-mannered with ability to communicate with top level executives
• Outstanding time-keeping skills
• Responsible manner and ability to make independent decisions when needed
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!