|Industry||Property and Real Estate|
|Salary||£40000 — £60000 per annum|
|Date||12 May 2014|
Our client is looking for an energetic, responsible and experienced Russian Speaking Estate Manager for a large property in Surrey. The property is undergoing the final stage of the refurbishment which should be completed by the end of the summer.
As a Russian Speaking Estate Manager your duties/responsibilities will be:
• Liaising with sub-contractors in regards to any queries or problems on behalf of the family;
• Managing outsourced electricians, builders, architects, designers;
• Preparing regular reports on the progress to the principal of the family;
• Carrying out administrative and budget control of the property, including cash flow management, expenses reporting, payroll, etc.
• At a later stage – getting involved in household recruitment, setting up IT systems in the house, constantly liaising with the principal of the family;
• Delegating and co-ordinating all maintenance work in the property when required.
The Ideal Russian Speaking Estate Manager must have/be:
• Minimum of 3 years working as a Household Manager for a HNW family (at least two properties` management experience) in the UK, preferably outside London;
• Knowledge of appropriate fees, existing book of relevant contacts of sub-contractors;
• Willingness to live/travel to work in Surrey;
• Fluent in English as well as Russian;
• Outstanding time-keeping skills;
• Excellent management skills and ability to complete projects within tight deadlines;
• Responsible manner and ability to make independent decisions when needed.