|Salary||£35000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||11 April 2014|
Are you a top class EA with solid committed experience working for a large corporation in London or Moscow? Are you a fluent Russian speaker? Then this is an ideal opportunity for you!
Our client, a leading international corporation, is seeking a Russian speaking PA/Administrator to support a large department in London. You will be primarily responsible for making arrangements for large internal events (Committees, Conferences, Board Meetings) including preparation of agendas, arranging venues, coordinating the logistics for the meetings across Europe and in CIS, get involved in cost control, IT support and ensuring all the necessary documents are prepared on time for the meetings. Also, providing administrative support to the attendees during their stay as well as liaising with C-Level Executives in London and Moscow on a regular basis. As Russian Speaking EA/Event Organiser you will also have editorial responsibilities such as formatting of documents and presentations in accordance with company`s standards, proofreading Russian documents, compliance for the meetings as well as working extensively in MS Office. In addition, you will be required to provide administrative support to Head of the department, although this will only occupy around 20% of your time.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in Russian and English – spoken, written at business level;
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at board level/C-Suite individuals within a commercial role of a financial or natural resources organisation;
– Excellent Ms Office and typing skills in both languages 50+ wpm;
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s) at degree level in finance, economics or other business management disciplines;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Knowledge of working within the UK as well as Russian business environments, ideally governmental and corporate;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills