|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||22 January 2015|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking EA with a proven track record of working with top level executives in corporate environments in the UK or with Russian HNWIs.
You will be working for a rapidly growing team supporting two Chairmen with all business-related activities which includes diary management, travel arrangements (accommodation, transport, visa, etc.), filing, expense reports, arranging business conferences, maintaining contact database. You will be required to provide full private support (relocation of the family from Moscow, help with settling in, organisation of their social life in the UK as well as assistance with education, doctors, ad-hoc appointments, etc). You will also be liaising with clients, lawyers, customers on behalf of the shareholder and in his absence, as required. As EA, you will also be assisting in various projects, including client support (as directed by Chairmen) and general office tasks as part of the London-based growing team.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in English and Russian – both spoken and written; English of the highest standard in particular
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s);
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at senior management level in London;
– Experience supporting at a board/chairman level;
– High proficiency in Microsoft Word (Outlook, Excel);
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead;
– Patience and adaptability to rapidly changing schedule, travel plans and priorities;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply by sending your CV.