|Date||25 April 2014|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced EA who is fluent in both English and Russian, has a proven track record in working with top level executives in corporate environment in the UK or with Russian HNWIs.
You will be working for a rapidly growing team supporting CEO with all business-related activities which includes diary management, travel arrangements (accommodation, transport, visa, etc.), stationary for the CEO, filing, expense reports, arranging business conferences, maintaining CEO’s contact database and some private support (relocation of the family from Moscow, help with settling in, etc). You will also be liaising with clients, lawyers, customers on behalf of the CEO and in his absence, as required. As EA, you will also be assisting in various projects, including client support (as directed by CEO) and general office tasks as part of the London-based growing team (currently 6 people and growing).
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in English and Russian – both spoken and written; English of the highest standard in particular
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s);
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at senior management level in the UK;
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead, prompting the CEO ;
– Patience and adaptability to rapidly changing schedule, travel plans and priorities;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills