|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||19 June 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking PA to join a newly opened London office of this investment fund.
You will be working for a well-reputed international financial services company providing 1:1 support to the Managing Partner which includes diary management, complex travel arrangements (regular travel between Moscow and London, international accommodation, transport, visas), proofreading of documents, presentations` preparation. You will be required to deal with both private jet transportation as well as executive travel across the globe, liaising with third parties on behalf of the Managing Partner and in his absence (lawyers, bankers, clients, service providers). As Russian Speaking EA for the Investment Fund Managing Partner you will be required to process expenses, deal with basic accounting and bookkeeping, occasionally organise corporate events and large social parties as well as help with the set-up of the office, including supplier relations and compliance.
The successful Russian Speaking EA for the Investment Fund Managing Partner will be/have:
– Fluent in Russian as well as English;
– Professional UK qualification (s);
– Strong PA/EA experience at senior management level in the UK, preferably within financial services;
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead as well as be able to make decisions;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!