|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||22 January 2014|
Are you a top class EA with solid committed experience working for a large corporation in London or Moscow? Are you a fluent Russian speaker? Then this is an ideal opportunity for you!
Our client, leading international corporation, is seeking a Russian speaking EA to support Head of a large department. You will be primarily responsible for making arrangements, coordinating cost tracking and budget management, organisation of events and assisting with project coordination. You will become a right hand of this Director and will provide a complex diary management and travel arrangements. You will be required to liaise on the senior level with CIS offices representatives and occasionally get involved in various projects within the group.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in Russian and English – spoken, written at business level;
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at board level/C-Suite individuals within a commercial role of a financial or trading organisation;
– Good IT and strong typing skills in both languages 50+ wpm;
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s) at degree level in finance, economics or other business management discipline;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Knowledge of working within the UK as well as Russian business environments, ideally governmental and corporate;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills