Our client, a boutique investment company located in Central London, is looking for a Russian Speaking Executive Assistant to the company’s Managing Director. This is a permanent position offering great exposure to administrative work in a busy office environment.
As an Executive Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day administrative support for Managing director;
- Diary management;
- Managing travel arrangements: booking accommodation and flights, airport transfers, taxis etc;
- Scheduling meetings, events;
- Assistance with legal documentation, preparing translations from English into Russian and vice versa;
- Minute taking in meetings;
- Managing correspondence, emails, phone calls;
- Some administrative support of the company’s Finance department.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Fluent Russian and English (written and verbal);
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Educated to degree level;
- Experience of working with legal documents would be a strong advantage;
- Diligent and self-motivated;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills;
- Flexible and adaptable.
Apply now and become part of a well-established company!