|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||22 November 2013|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PA, who is fluent in both English and Russian, has a proven track record in working within corporate/busy private office environment in the UK and ‘can-do’ approach.
You will be working for a rapidly growing media/technology holding supporting CEO with all business-related activities which includes diary management, travel arrangements (accommodation, transport, visa, etc.), stationary for the CEO, filing, expense reports, arranging business conferences, maintaining CEO’s contact database and some personal work. You will also be liaising with clients, lawyers, customers on behalf of the CEO and in his absence, as required. As PA, you will also be assisting in various projects, including PR support (as directed by CEO), building and property investment projects, some private and asset management projects (e.g. buying a yacht) and general office tasks as part of the London-based growing team.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in English and Russian – both spoken and written of the highest standard
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s)
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at senior management level in the UK
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead
– Patience and adaptability to rapidly changing schedule, travel plans and priorities
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level
– Great attention to detail
– Stress resilience and available for the paid overtime work
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply ASAP!