|Salary||50000 — 60000|
|Package||Negotiable salary. Life Insurance and Pension|
|Date||22 October 2013|
A fast growing financial services group, based in the City of London is seeking for a Russian Speaking Derivatives Specialist with some strategy experience, who is coming from the structuring/modeling background with programming skills. In this position Russian Speaking candidate will work closely with the Head of Asset Management responsible for derivatives structuring and risk management, as well as the operations team and international team, responsible for trading and delivering profits. Consideration will be given to the individual with a quantitative background – education on finance or mathematics.
As a Russian Speaking Derivative Specialist your duties will be:
-Develop models and create strategies using MatLab
-Work with the team of senior specialists in order to achieve correct pricing of the
-Explain model behaviour and predictions to users, identify major sources of model risk
-Ability to prioritize work to successfully deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and constantly changing technical environment
-Evaluation of corporate finance models
The Russian Speaking Derivative Specialist need to be/have:
– 2-3 years experience in working with equity or other options on modeling middle/back office side preferably within IB or other financial institution
– A Bachelor’s Degree or even a Post-Graduate Degree in finance, mathematics or a related discipline
– Ability to manage relationship with numerous stakeholders both internally and externally
– Experience supporting mission critical Derivatives applications
– Knowledge MatLab (or other relevant programme) is an advantage
– Good quantitative skills
– Good/Spoken Russian
– Right to work in the UK
If you think you have all the required skills for Russian Speaking Derivative Specialist position, send your CV as soon as possible!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!