This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking Corporate Team Assistant to join a large corporate company with an international outreach. You will be assisting a large team of banking professionals and gain the opportunity to advance your skills.
Your responsibilities will include general administrative support of all members of the team, assisting with scheduling meetings, minute taking and preparing any necessary documentation.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Managing all business trips and travel arrangements (booking flights and airport transfers, hotel reservations, preparing itineraries);
- Managing the team’s diaries;
- Ad hoc translations from Russian into English and vice versa;
- Processing expenses and invoices;
- Arranging business visas for any business trips;
- Managing the team’s budget in regard to business travel;
- Preparing meeting rooms, providing refreshments during meetings;
- Arranging telephone and video conferences with overseas offices.
To succeed in this role you will need to be/have:
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal), translating skills;
- 3+ years of previous experience in a PA role;
- Strong communicational skills, able to communicate at all levels;
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team;
- Flexible approach to work;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Result driven;
- High standard of spelling/grammar;
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Become part of a professional corporate team, apply now!