This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking Corporate Personal Assistant to join a large corporate company with an international outreach. You will assist a busy team with various administrative tasks and will have the opportunity to apply your skills in a busy challenging environment.
As a Corporate PA your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Scheduling and attending various departmental or team meetings, circulating the relevant papers on time, taking notes, producing minutes;
- Produce ad-hoc translation regarding any communication or documents;
- Arranging all travel and putting together travel schedule; arranging all meetings and assisting with the preparation of itinerary. The job holder will also need to liaise with the travel booker regarding flights, accommodation, transfers, taxis, currency etc.
- Arranging business visas for any business trips;
- Arranging of meetings by video or telephone conference with overseas offices and clients, and to book the relevant meeting rooms, refreshments etc;
- Preparing multiple client presentations within tight deadlines;
- Processing of expenses and invoices;
- Keeping a track of team’s travel budgets, producing summaries when requested taking into account project related expenses;
- General office administration and assistance with ad hoc tasks.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal), translating skills;
- Previous experience in a PA role;
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills;
- Strong communicational skills, able to communicate at all levels;
- Flexible, approachable, positive can-do attitude;
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team;
- Attention to detail is key;
- Result driven;
- Typing to high standard;
- High standard of spelling/grammar;
- Computer literate – particularly Outlook, Word XP and PowerPoint.
Apply now and become part of this amazing opportunity!