|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£35000 — £40000 per annum|
|Package||Salary, 5% benefits allowance, Health Care|
|Date||2 December 2015|
This can be an impressive job to add to your CV, where you can explore and develop your skill set further, develop business relationship and potentially get a permanent offer after your contract is finished. Company offers healthy working hours, good package and great international environment.
This great opportunity will be offered to a high calibre, experienced PA who is used to ever changing corporate pace of work, who is fluent in Russian as well as in English and has tons of common sense and stress resilient intelligent approach to any situation.
You will be supporting at Director level and working within creative communications and investor relations team, looking after a top Executive of the corporation – diary and ever changing travel arrangements, documents and correspondence management, basic accounting – reports, invoices, expense claims, projects support and translation, as well as financial statements analysis. You will be expected to become the Director’s true ‘right-hand person’. A large bulk of your work will evolve around events coordination and events management too (all corporate, external, hospitality and team building events – constant scope of work). You will be expected to be a very involved high level executive assistant, who can arrange a life of the intelligent and super busy boss – from managing his ever changing diary, up to attending meetings and taking part in presentations.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in Russian and English – spoken, written at business level, good translation capability;
– Good IT and typing skills preferably in both languages;
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s), an accounting related educational background would be a massive bonus, good basic accounting skills;
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Superb organisational skills;
– Stress resilience;
– Knowledge of working within the UK as well as Russian business environments is highly preferred;
– Detail oriented approach.
Sounds like you? Then be a part of a great company in a great involving role!