Our client is a growing and friendly team based in North London looking for a creative conference producer with the drive for innovation and growth. Do you want to be a part of a creative atmosphere and create awesome conferences? If yes, please read on!
You will be responsible for the research, development, management and onsite facilitation of 3 B2B conferences per year. While we expect events to be delivered in a timely fashion, quality of research and speakers is more important to us than self-imposed stop dates. This makes for a much more dynamic and less stressful production cycle.
You will spend your time:
- Conducting extensive telephone and in-person research with a target market, to develop a programme that is commercially viable and fully relating to the results of research
- Acquiring top-level speakers as defined during the research phase rather than well-known favourites or conference regulars
- Working closely with marketing, sales and logistics teams to ensure commercial success
- Working closely with sponsorship to ensure that whilst retaining the integrity of the programme, the product is attractive to potential sponsors
- Developing your events portfolio, creating new ideas for events and taking responsibility for the overall success & growth of your events
- Travelling internationally for conferences or business trips
- You will report directly to the Managing Director and your role will constantly evolve and develop as the business grows.
- Based in London & International Travel
Apply, if you have:
- 1-2 years’ experience of producing commercial conferences, ideally large-scale events
- Russian language
- Proven ability to form relationships with C-level individuals
- A creative and innovative approach
- Excellent copywriting and content development skills
- Strong team-orientation with individual accountability
- Passion and enthusiasm to create awesome conferences
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to build a reputation and to contribute to a sector’s growth
- An inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
- Competitive salary
- Achievable event bonuses