|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources|
|Salary||£25000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||23 May 2014|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking Conference Producer to join a reputable, rapidly growing international conference and event company within a friendly environment.
Main duties of Russian Speaking Conference Producer will take full responsibility for the existing energy events portfolio (from research to delivery) as well as development of new events and concepts, which includes:
• Researching new and existing commercially valuable conference ideas and provide event feasibility briefs;
• Creating promotionally-led programmes acquiring new speakers as well as maintaining good and frequent contacts with confirmed speakers;
• Establishing strategic partnership & sourcing new joint ventures;
• Managing all the deadlines, anticipating potential problems/challenges;
Russian speaking Conference Producer must be/have;
• Fluent speaker of Russian and English languages;
• At least 3 years of commercial conference production in London;
• Excellent communication and business development skills;
• Strong analytical and research skills and commercial focus;
Please apply today by sending your CV!