|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||23000 — 23000 per annum|
|Date||23 January 2014|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced conference producer to join a dynamic and fast-growing events company with friendly and culturally-diverse environment. You will be researching new and existing conference ideas, liaising with both clients and other departments. You will be responsible for establishing new strong contacts within the business field of the company, maintaining good and frequent contacts with confirmed speakers and invite prospective participants. You will also be required to prepare key materials essential for the smooth running of the conferences and other events as well as control the quality and accuracy of the delegate packs. Your other responsibilities will involve writing sales and marketing copies, providing guidance to the Production Assistant and coordinate with Production Supervisor.
Successful Candidates Will:
• Have excellent spoken and written communication skills in Russian
• Have a great command of spoken and written English
• Be able to establish instant rapport with top level speakers
• Maintain and develop client relationships, establishing a great rapport
• Inform potential speakers of upcoming events and confirm their presence
• Be ambitious, proactive, determined, enthusiastic
• Hold outstanding organisational and time-management skills
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!