|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal|
|Salary||£50000 — £60000 per annum|
|Date||14 July 2016|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Russian speaking company secretary to join this successful international company operating in Central Asia, Russia, CIS and across Europe.
As a Russian Speaking Company Secretary you will be dealing with responsibilities such as:
• Preparation of corporate and company secretarial documents, including minutes, share certificates, resolutions, corporate registers, power of attorney, dividend payments, annual return filing, etc. You will also be regularly liaising with offices in CIS countries and central Europe;
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating multi-lingual share purchase, loan and sale agreements, call options and nominee agreements, consultancy agreements, etc.
• When required dealing with due diligence and KYC matters;
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial and corporate contracts on behalf of the group for the investment projects in the UK and Europe;
• Maintaining contractual register and keeping all the company`s contracts and files in order and up-to-date as well as making sure the main shareholder`s interests are protected at all times;
The ideal Russian Speaking Company Secretary will be/have:
• Fluent in English as well as in Russian;
• LLB or LLM from the UK recognized university;
• Corporate service experience in various jurisdictions;
• Legal background and willingness to develop as a corporate lawyer and NOT Client Manager in corporate services;
• Ability to think on your feet and make independent decisions when needed;
• High level of energy and willingness to learn and develop;
• Can-do attitude and excellent communication skills;
If interested, please apply right now by sending your CV to us!