|Industry||Business Development, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Date||6 December 2013|
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and hands-on Russian Speaking professional to join the rapidly growing firm with exciting plans.
As a Russian Speaking CEO you will have a full responsibility of managing the office in Surrey as well as will take charge of opening new international offices with a total number of about 70 people under management. Your duties will also include developing the market strategy, developing the product, managing sales and logistics processes, maximising revenues, along with the investor getting involved in PR and marketing activities worldwide, creating the corporate environment in all the offices, etc. The project is in the development stage, so the role will suit someone pro-active, ambitious and eager to develop an exciting idea on the global scale.
The ideal Russian Speaking CEO will:
• Be fluent in English and Russian;
• Have at least 3 years of business administration/development/strategy experience in Russia or the UK;
• Current/previous experience of owning the successful business is highly desirable;
• Be pro-active, responsible, ambitious and energetic;
• Be eager to succeed and create an international business from scratch;
• Possess managerial qualities and have the ability to work under tight deadlines;
• Be willing to work/live in Surrey;
To apply please send me your CV ASAP!