|Industry||Property and Real Estate|
|Date||15 April 2015|
This is a great opportunity for a professional, well-connected, ambitious Russian Speaking Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing real estate fund headquartered in London.
The role is based in Moscow and will be mainly focused on supporting the strategic development of the company on Russian & CIS markets, attracting new clients who are interested in real estate investments in the UK directly and via referral network, maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing clients, organising workshops and events to educate potential clients and demonstrate visible advantages of investing into London/UK property market. The role will involve working with both private HNW clients as well as service providers and corporate firms.
The ideal Russian Speaking Business Development Manager will be/have:
• Fluent in Russian as well as English;
• Solid sales/business development background within financial services or real estate in Moscow/London.
• Understanding of UK property market is highly advantageous;
• Self-motivated and ambitious with drive to succeed and ability to work independently;
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Russian;
• Professional attitude at all times and ability to maintain long-lasting relationships with clients.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP by sending your CV.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!