|Date||11 October 2013|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced financial services professional to join a well-established UK-based financial services company looking to promote their services on Russian market.
As a Russian Speaking Business Development Manager you will have the responsibility of establishing the company`s brand on the Russian market as well as working with Russian speaking Clientele in the UK. Your duties will include continuous maintenance of the long-term relationships with existing clients as well as attracting new clients. Russian Speaking Business Development Manager will also be involved in liaising with third parties in your region – law firms, accountancy companies, performing monthly and quarterly reporting, compliance, analysing competitors` market, etc. The role involves travel to Russia and offshore jurisdictions on a regular basis.
An ideal Russian Speaking Business Development Manager you must be/have:
• Fluency in Russian and English is a must for this role;
• Experience in the trust business as well as the legal structures of various offshore locations (especially the UK and Guernsey) and concepts of taxations in various countries;
• Client Relationship /Sales background within financial services;
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work on your own;
• Experience of developing networks of business contacts and providing financial advice to personal and business clients ;
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!