|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, IT, Other|
|Date||30 January 2015|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a bright individual with the ability to be a fast learner, deliver effective results and thrive under pressure to join an exciting start-up project of this private equity fund.
Responsibilities of Russian Speaking Project Manager/Business Assistant include:
• Full administrative support to the Head of Project in London;
• Operational control of the start-up;
• Office Management responsibilities, including office relocation, full set up in London;
• Managing all the company`s stakeholders in the US, Russia and Israel;
• Liaising with all other team members regarding various matters from signing suppliers` contracts to ad-hoc problem solving;
• Getting involved in business, attending business meetings (lawyers, suppliers, PR and marketing agencies, etc);
The ideal Russian Speaking Project Manager/Business Assistant candidate will:
• Be fluent in both spoken and written English and Russian;
• Have solid administrative and project management experience, preferably working for a small firm or a start-up in London;
• Hold BA/MA degree, medical background is highly desirable;
• Be self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision;
• Be able to get involved and undertake a broad range of responsibilities, ranging from routine tasks to challenging responsibilities;
• Be a fast learner and willing to get involved in business;
• Possess a high level of attention to detail and strong organisational and analytical skills;
If this sounds like you and you are motivated by working in a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment, please apply by sending your CV right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!