|Industry||Financial Services, Property and Real Estate|
|Package||Competitive, depending on experience and qualifications|
|Date||26 June 2015|
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious candidate with a strong understand and experience of developing commercial real estate assets to join highly renowned and rapidly growing international investment fund.
As a Russian Speaking Associate Analyst you will be working alongside a team of highly reputed professionals on hospitality portfolio of the fund sourcing and developing assets across the EU and Switzerland. You will have an opportunity to gain an insight of the entire investment circle and will be involved in analysing potential hospitality opportunities as well as working on financial models and assisting with complex reporting for each existing project. You will be required to travel extensively visiting all the investee assets and attend regular meetings in London and Moscow.
Russian Speaking Associate Analyst MUST be/have:
• 2+ years of experience developing commercial real estate assets across Eurozone (candidates with hospitality development background will be given a preference);
• A holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture, Hospitality Management;
• A fluent English and Russian speaker with Italian/German considered as advantageous;
• A confident user of SharePoint, Microsoft Excel 2010 Expert, AutoCAD software in addition to full proficiency of MS Office;
• Strong analytical, communications and people management skills;
To apply, please send your CV with reference RAA Neg RSI.