|Salary||£30000 — £35000|
|Date||27 February 2014|
This great opportunity has arisen to become a major player at a developing and extremely successful financial company with operations across Europe.
My client is now looking for an ambitious Assistant to the Head of Internal Audit and Risks for their London office who will be able to work alongside professional and highly experienced Head of Audit. Your main duties will include preparation of the internal quality audits, assistance with due diligence for the potential investment projects, working with corporate tax, IFRS & UK GAAP reporting and consolidated financial statements for the Group as well as Group performance reports to shareholders and CFO. Together with Head of Internal Audit you will be accountable for all aspects of auditing, financial controlling, and planning for this growing investment fund.
As Russian Speaking Assistant to Head of Internal Audit you will be/have:
• Fluent in Russian and English;
• ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified;
• Experience of internal audit – Accounting experience candidates with some exposure to internal audit as a part of the role will also be considered;
• Ambitious, career-oriented and self-motivated;
• Willingness to learn and progress quickly within the role;
To apply, send your CV right now to email@example.com !