|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Package||Competitive + Excellent Benefits|
|Date||9 March 2015|
We are now looking for an exceptional Russian Speaking Assistant to join a Global Firm in the heart of London. As a Russian Speaking Assistant, you will be involved in all administrative support to management team in this dynamic, fast-paced corporate law firm.
Duties of Russian Speaking Assistant;
You will be required to hit the ground running in this busy firm, undertaking all general administration; diary management, arranging meetings, scheduling conference calls, travel arrangements, filling/photocopying and proofreading all correspondence. You will be supporting your executives and other lawyers in preparations of reports, presentations and cases. Liaising between departments you will be the central point of contact for all administrative needs, which includes maintaining client relations (updating clients on ongoing processes and dealing with any requests and queries as well as scheduling external and internal meetings for clients). You will also be involved in assisting with financial duties (credit control, chasing and issuing invoices, processing bank transfers and any other ad hoc financial requests from your team).
Must be/have for Russian Speaking Assistant;
• Fluent level of Russian and English is a MUST;
• Minimum of 3 years working within a similar administrative role supporting management; Legal Sector is a huge bonus;
• Typing speed of minimum 65 words per minute is a MUST;
• Excellent working experience of Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Must be able to hit the ground running and be extremely flexible;
• Positive, hard-working attitude;
Please note, this is not a PARALEGAL role. This role would suit someone who has a background in administrative support within a corporate environment and would like to take on more challenges and join a hugely successful organisation.
Please apply by sending your CV.