A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Russian Speaking Assistant Head of Operations to join a well-established company in Central London. You will be able to gain hands on versatile experience in a challenging role.
As Assistant Head of Operations your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting office operations and managing office service contracts
- Drivers holiday coordination and driver employment contracts.
- Housekeeping staff coordination, holiday schedule coordination
- Internet research for sourcing services/ parts for minor works and repairs.
- Cost benchmarking of service and parts orders. Processing/ tracking orders.
- Visiting properties for repair works follow up.
- Assisting with coordination of long term projects and large projects.
- Monitoring/ signing off utility bills for all residential properties
- Monitoring office utility expenses such as phone bills
- Corresponding with local councils regarding council tax issues, planning permission etc.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a Family Office or Facilities Management
- Fluent English and Russian (both verbal and written)
- Experience of dealing with maintenance contractors
- Experience of dealing with utility services providers
- Good organisational skills and ability to multitask
- HR matters exposure
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage
Apply now and seize this opportunity!