|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£23000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||18 July 2016|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, hard-working and responsible Russian speaking administrative support candidate.
Our client, a rapidly growing global company, is looking for an experienced PA/Administrator to support the busy workload of Principal`s EA. You will be working alongside highly accomplished Executive Assistant assisting with diary and travel management for the team, meetings and conference calls set up, compiling necessary reports and preparing presentations for Board Meetings. You will also be involved in basic accounting, including expenses and invoices management, will be required to perform regular Rus/Eng translations and deal with company`s visitors and third parties. The proposed start date is May 2016. The company is rapidly expanding with great PA/EA career prospects for chosen candidate.
An ideas Russian Speaking Administrative Assistant will:
• Be a fluent Russian and English speaker;
• 2+ years of administrative experience working for professional services firm, preferably in London;
• Have excellent communication skills with confidence to liaise with C-level executives;
• Be responsible, diligent and reliable person;
• Airline experience is a bonus;
• Ability to handle pressure and work well in ever-changing environment;
To apply, please send the CV to us at your convenience.