|Package||Maternity Cover of 6 months, to begin Jan 2016|
|Date||11 November 2015|
This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking Accounts Assistant with 1-2 years of experience in professional services environment. The role is based in Central London, West End, where you will be supporting a friendly close-nit team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Financial Data entry;
• Prepare trial balances;
• Monitoring processes and procedures around the creation of monthly reports;
• Responsibility for maintaining accounting ledgers;
• Responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations;
• Review and prepare management accounts;
• Create and circulate management information pack on a monthly basis;
• Update month end payables and receivables list;
• Prepare Payroll Information for Payroll Management company;
• Administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– Fluent Russian and English speaker;
– Willing to develop career in Accounting, junior studier of an accounting qualification
– 1-2 years of experience in an accounts assistant role within professional services environment;
– Strong eye to detail;
– Responsible, organised approach.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!