|Package||Competitive Salary Depending on Experience|
|Date||1 May 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, diverse and experienced professional with fluent Russian and drive to join an exciting rapidly growing firm in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for:
• Performing budget planning and forecasting
• Maintaining day-to-day financial control
• Making regular reports on income, expenses, costs tracking, payroll and any variations from budget throughout the budgetary period
• Reporting and accounting weekly/monthly and annually as required for regulatory and legal purposes
• Liaising with tax authorities and other third parties
• Quarterly VAT return
• Monitoring performance and efficiency of the company
• Analysing change and conducting risk assessment when required for the group of companies
You must have an accounting or business related degree, be CIMA or ACCA qualified/part-qualified and have experience within investment banking/other financial services industries etc. Fluency in Russian and English is essential. You will possess financial analytical skills, ability to liaise on a senior level, prioritise and report effectively.
Become a part of rapidly growing firm with family feel environment! Apply right now!
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference A 50 RSI.