|Salary||35000 — 42000 per annum|
|Package||Benefits and bonus structure|
|Date||15 September 2015|
This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking accountant, who has sound accounting experience in the UK, is at least partly ACCA/CIMA qualified, has right to work in the UK, is looking for a solid settled long-term role and speaks fluent Russian and fluent English. Hebrew language skills would be a great bonus.
Your role will consist:
• To process and book the financial transactions: supplier invoices, bank account transactions, staff expense reports, and intercompany transactions.
• Perform accuracy and supporting material checks on transaction data.
• Support in preparation of schedules for the monthly reporting pack.
• Work with the CFO and Principal to complete special projects
• Book of all transactions for the attributed companies (located in various countries)
• Preparation of monthly close of books
• Preparation and submission of payment instructions (manual & electronic) following regular payment runs or adhoc requests
• Weekly bank balance updates
• Monthly bank balance updates
• Monthly bank reconciliations (including credit cards)
• Monthly/annual expense report information
• Monthly actual vs. budget reporting to support funding requests
• Maintenance of a clear organised filing system, both physically & electronically for transactional based documents, banking documents & other reference documents
• Regular participation in family office meetings
Immediate start for the right candidate! If you qualify by education, experience and language skills, please apply ASAP!