|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£30000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||19 May 2016|
We are now looking for a highly professional accountant with a solid experience in accounting, finance and audit to work for a well-established Family Office based in London.
As a Russian-Speaking Accountant you will be responsible for preparation of various types of financial statements and reports and ensure their compliance with IFRSs of the EU and IASB standards. You will also be responsible for conducting and coordinating of the audit process and perform other accounting services, including monthly/quarterly/year end close, analysis of revenues and expenses, as well as detection and elimination of accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
– Minimum one year of experience in preparation of financial reports;
– Studying towards ACCA/CIMA;
– Sound knowledge and experience of accounting, financial and audit practices and principles, including practical knowledge of IFRSs and IASB standards;
– Ability to use relevant computer software;
– Sound knowledge of Russian and English, both written and speaking.
– Strong communication, organizational skills and attention to details;
– Stress resilience and problem-solving.