Are you interested in developing your career in accountancy? This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking accounting professional to join a well-established family office in the heart of London.
Our client is looking for a Russian Speaking Accountant Assistant who will be responsible for working with documents, raising invoices and payment orders, as well as assisting with ledger invoices and payments. The company is looking for a hard-working, focused person who likes to work within the team, but can also perform tasks on his/her own.
Your Responsibilities will Include
- Assist with the expense/general ledger invoices, posting invoices and payments.
- Processing invoices, expenses, etc. (e.g. arranging for international and local bank transfers)
- Basic bookkeeping
- Set up and maintenance of a filling system for accounts
- Liaising with Accountants in the relation of VAT returns, submission of corporation tax, company accounts (the accent here is on the ability to collate documents, info required by the Accountants for the performance of the specified tasks in efficient and knowledgeable manner)
- Liaising with Accountants in relation to payroll
- Data entry; record-keeping
Requirements for the Candidate:
- Fluent in both English and Russian (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Good reconciliation experience and have excellent communication skills
- Partly or Fully ACCA/CIMA qualified is a big advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package is essential
- Attention to details and exceptional accuracy
- Ability to work independently and prioritize the workload
- Highly committed and motivated
- Willing to work in the busy environment