This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking Account Manager/ Executive Assistant to join a dynamic sports hospitality team in Central London. This client facing role will help you grow professionally while making a valuable contribution to the company’s business.
As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing several corporate clients’ accounts (point of contact for private suites owners – yearly sales and season-round support)
- Assisting contacts with hospitality and season ticket sales, regular ticket sales on a match to match basis
- Meeting and greeting VIP guests on arrival for home match days. Guest lists management.
- Executing and following up on lease agreements for private boxes at entertainment stadia (such as O2 Arena, Wembley stadium, also worldwide sporting events). Acting as account holder for such boxes. Placing F&B orders, following up on F&B and lease invoices, allocating tickets etc
- Translations from English into Russian to the highest standard
- Office manager duties, keeping sick and holiday leave records, coordinating smooth day to day running of the office
- Expenses administration, creating monthly expense reports, authorising others’ expense reports
- Dealing with visa requests and other business formalities
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in working for a HNWI is highly desirable
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal)
- HR skills desirable
- Perfect understanding of the most VIP and confidentiality requirements
- The role is very client-facing so account management skills are paramount
- Experience in working with Russian clients
- Excellent written translation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage projects of wide scope
- Highly organized / attention to detail
- Result-driven with ability to work to tight deadlines and to effectively multi-task
Apply now and become part of this amazing opportunity!