|Industry||Business Development, Educational Services, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Date||9 July 2014|
We are now looking for an experienced Russian Speaking Account Director to manage the Russia & CIS Desk for a reputable educational body. As well as remotely managing the Moscow office you will be driving growth, sales and interest of the organisation in Russia & CIS. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking Director who is able to implement Marketing and Sales Strategies, Manage over-see Operations, drive Business and Develop the Russian & CIS Desk in a short space of time!
As a Russian Speaking Account Director you will be expected to design, implement and execute with RD the Sales & Business Development Strategies to hit financial targets; influencing top-level officials, corporations as well as private individuals; you will be expected to implement the measures required to retain clients and continuously drive growth. This will mean travelling to Moscow 5-6 times a year. You will be expected to work closely with RMM, ensuring marketing materials are in place and brand awareness is at its peak. Operational experience is a must as you will be remotely managing a team in Moscow, ensuring all policies, targets and deadlines are met.
Russian Speaking Account Director must be/have;
– Fluent in Russian & English (both spoken and written)
– Must have minimum of 3 years experience working within a similar role (within Business Development and/or Marketing); preferably in the Educational sector
– Must have minimum of 5 years of Managerial experience; it is essential you have experience of managing a Team of 5-12 at the minimum; preferably in the Educational sector
– Degree holder or higher in Business Administration or similar from a UK-recognised institute
– It is essential you have experience of already having worked with Russia and CIS markets/built up connections in this region/have worked and know how to influence top-level officials within this region
– We are looking for influential, business minded and charismatic professionals!
– Excellent communication skills is the key!
This is a permanent role based in the organisation’s London office. Although you will need to travel to Russia & CIS regions frequently, you must have the right to work in the UK.
Please apply by sending your CV.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!