|Salary||£50000 — £70000 per annum|
|Date||2 September 2014|
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, creative Russian speaking Account Director to expand the business in Russia and the CIS.
The job will involve working with the Global Head of EM Sales as a senior FX professional to set up and run the operations of a leading and world`s largest dealer broker. This role would suit someone highly entrepreneurial who is looking to utilize gain skills and experience in a more independent environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage and expand portfolio of Russian and CIS clients
• Build liquidity through relations of Ruble traders
• Research on all new products for the company in Russia and CIS
• Supply tools and research for private investors
• Attend all industry events and solicit feedback from industry participants for reporting to all stakeholders
• Assess financial situations and clients needs to increase external revenue streams
The Ideal candidate will be/have:
• Fluent Russian speaker
• Extensive senior level experience in FX, FI and credit trading, broking or dealing in CIS Markets
• Understanding of all aspects of Trading, other than FX
• User experience or previous sales experience of E-Platforms
• Full knowledge of industry-specific documentation and contracts
• Based in Moscow or London. With frequent travel worldwide.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, apply today!