|Salary||£23000 — £27000 per annum|
|Date||11 August 2016|
Are you a talented interior designer looking to work in a dynamic and creative team dealing with high end projects in London and abroad? Would you like to get more opportunities to ‘leave your mark’? Do you speak fluent Russian and/or Italian and English? Congratulations, as you found the ideal role!
The job is within a high end architect and design firm which projects are exclusive and vary from large mansion renovations to refurbishing, decoration producing exceptional private residences and gorgeous family homes. You will be expected to produce interior design and architectural solutions that are creative, bespoke and just extraordinary!
Our client is looking for an Interior designer who will be able to present their portfolios to their fullest potential and bring some fresh ideas on board. The ideal candidate will have excellent design and delivery skills, keen interest to work in luxury interior design and architecture and ability to work and communicate with HNW clients on daily basis.
Key skills and experience:
– Excellent design, presentation and graphic skills. Knowledge and experience of working in CAD at professional level
– Ideally at least 2+ years of the UK based experience as a designer
– Fluent knowledge of English and Russian and/or Italian
– Experience in creative quotations and putting budgets together
– Client facing experience
– Self-motivated and focused to achieve project deadlines
– Willingness to bring new ideas
– Adaptable to work in a dynamic and creative team close-nit family feel team
– Have the right to work in the UK
Aim higher, apply for this role now!