This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Private PA who would like to work remotely staying engaged over the phone and computer with the UHNWI, as well as travel frequently to Monaco and France.
Your responsibilities are the following:
- Diary and appointments management
- Budgeting and household budgeting and expense management
- Correspondence management, letters, bills and payments management
- Translation, interpreting when required
- Assistance with personal meetings, travelling to the meetings’ locations when required
- Travel and holidays arrangements
- Family gatherings arrangements, event management, arranging caterers and entertainment
- Assisting other grown-up family members if and when required
- School communication, doctor appointments arrangements
- Administration, organisational management, archiving and data management etc.
We need to see:
- Fluent Russian, French and English speaker
- Knowledge of France/Monaco and its customs, providers etc.
- Someone who can bond and work well with the lady of the house, capable to deliver quick and high-quality solutions
- Capable to frequently travel
- Understanding of EU law
- Experience of living and working in France
- Capable and willing to work from home most of the time yet stay connected at all times
- Experienced PA/EA, ideally within Private PA roles supporting HNW family/lady of the house
- Committed, flexible, trustworthy and reliable, who is considering this opportunity as a long-term commitment!
If you are the Master of organising things, you speak French, Russian and English, keen to travel frequently and provide 1-1 assistance to the Lady of the house. An ideal candidate should know life specifics in Monaco and be familiar with the education system.
Sounds like you? Apply right now!