This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Private PA who would like to work and live in the most beautiful part of South France or to work remotely staying engaged over the phone and computer with the UHNWI, as well as traveling frequently to France/Monaco.
Your responsibilities are the following:
- Diary and appointments management
- Budgeting and household budgeting and expense management
- Correspondence management, letters, bills and payments management
- Translation, interpreting when required
- Assistance with personal meetings, traveling to the meetings’ locations when required
- Travel and holidays arrangements
- Family gatherings arrangements, event management, arranging caterers and entertainment
- Assisting other grown-up family members if and when required
- School communication, doctor appointments arrangements
- Administration, organizational management, archiving and data management etc.
We need to see:
- Someone who can bond and work well with the lady of the house, capable to deliver quick and high-quality solutions
- Capable to frequently travel
- Understanding of EU law
- Experience of living and working in France
- Capable and willing to work from home most of the time yet stay connected at all times
- Experienced PA/EA, ideally within Private PA roles supporting HNW family/lady of the house
- Fluent Russian, French and English speaker, who knows France/Monaco and its customs, providers etc.
- Committed, flexible, trustworthy and reliable, who is considering this opportunity as a long-term commitment!