|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Personal Assistant|
|Salary||£32000 — £38000 per annum|
|Date||6 June 2018|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fluent Russian, English and French speaking PA to join a fast-paced company located in one of London’s most luxurious business districts – Mayfair. You will be able to apply your language skills as well as excellent organisational skills, involve in project management and top level business correspondence on all three languages. And exciting and diverse role with great level of involvement.
In your role as PA you will have the following responsibilities:
• Business PA support to the Principal, as well as additional private Family support
• Project management and real estate management worldwide
• Business correspondence, documentation, translation
• HR management
• Maintaining corporate files and records
• Answering the phone calls, meeting and greeting guests, arranging private/family and business appointments
• Organising private lifestyle and high profile business and family events
• General administration, travel and visa arrangements, managing courier services, diary management, email correspondence
• Maintenance of extensive contacts database, maintenance of manual and shared computer filing systems
• Full office management scope of responsibilities
In return you will get a competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills, work for a great inspiring family and within an ambitious close-knit team.
To succeed in this role you will need to be/have:
• 5+ years of experience in admin/interpreter/PA roles
• Fluent English, French and Russian (written and verbal) is a must!
• Ability to audio type when required, take minutes is a strong advantage
• Confident user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
• Ability to remain calm and patient
• Professional, dedicated, happy to be available by phone after hours (occasionally)
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, willingness to get involved and deliver personally and as a team effort.
Use your language skills, work in a great Mayfair set up, become a part of an efficient and friendly team, get involved in projects! Apply now!