Would you like to live and work in Amsterdam for a large international firm? This role is placed within the Treasury Team (consisting of 4 specialists) and is reporting to the Head of Treasury based in Amsterdam.
- Liquidity Management & Cash Forecasting;
- Free Cash Flow (FCF) Forecasting;
- Calculation of credit ratings for internal parties;
- Execution of (short term, operational) FX and money market deals;
- Coordination of intragroup financing (formation of contracts, proposals screening, calculating of interest payable);
- Preparation of Management reports;
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve operational issues;
- Actively develop and support continuous improvement efforts;
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy;
- Evaluate banking products & services;
- Support Standby Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Economics and/or Finance;
- At least 3 years of treasury experience in a large company;
- Detailed knowledge of Treasury/Finance operations;
- Proactive, initiator, team player;
- Knowledge of Russian (native) and English (fluent);
- Familiarity with oil & gas industry or other commodities is a plus.