|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources, Financial Services, Other, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£45000 — £50000 per annum|
|Package||Base plus 15% bonus and all corporate benifits|
|Date||8 May 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a top calibre Reward Specialist, who has strong experience in the area and preferably Plc background.
Main responsibilities include:
• Developing Global Reward policies across all verticals within the Company;
• Developing the company’s’ approach to pay and benefits;
• Developing individual reward plans;
• Working with HR teams globally on a co-ordinated Reward strategy;
• Working with external consultants on Reward strategy.
Key skills required for this position:
• Understanding of broad HR Reward processes;
• Remuneration can be learned as part of job training but flexibility to undertake training;
• University degree or appropriate experience on the job;
• Spoken and written Russian are preferable but not essential;
• High standard of interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to show sensitivity and tact in dealing with confidential matters.
If you are interested and your skill set matches the profile we are looking for, please apply right now!