|Industry||Other, Property and Real Estate|
|Salary||£28000 — £30000 per annum|
|Package||£28-30k per annum|
|Date||19 June 2014|
Are you a talented interior designer looking for a permanent job within a high end design and architect firm, which deals with Luxury Residential Projects? Would you like to work as a part of the creative and dynamic team? Then you might be interested in the following role with the high profile, luxury interior design/architect firm based in London. All their projects are exclusive and vary from Castle Renovations to Great Estates builds producing exceptional private residences and gorgeous family homes. You will be expected to produce interior design ideas that are luxurious, bespoke and just fabulous!
Our client is looking for an Interior designer who will be able to present their portfolios to their fullest potential and bring some fresh ideas on board. The ideal candidate will have excellent design and delivery skills, with the proven experience in luxury interior design and ability to work with HNW and UHNW clients from all over the world.
A sample portfolio of your work is required with your CV:
Key skills and experience:
• Excellent design, presentation and graphic skills
• Experience in luxury interior design environment
• Experience in creative quotations and putting budgets together
• Client facing experience
• Self-motivated and focused to achieve project deadlines
• Willingness to bring new ideas
• Adaptable to work in a dynamic and creative team close-nit family feel team
If you are interested, please apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!