|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Other|
|Salary||32000 — 40000|
|Package||Interesting stable job in a good family|
|Date||3 August 2011|
This is a brilliant opportunity for a professional private Assistant with fluent English and Russian to settle in an exciting organisational role with an amazing family, earn good money for your hard work and become a true ‘right-hand’ person for a professional family, who is starting to build their life in the UK.
You will be based in the comfort of a private residence, where your work will be measured in results, not hours you put in. You will be helping the family with all organisational matters, household maintenance, organising travel and meeting guests, arranging meetings and appointments, private schools, private doctors, hiring household staff, translating for the family, organising shopping and negotiating deals.
The role will suit you ideally if you have the following:
– Experience as a private assistant, preferably with some residence based background or a clear understanding of a private PA role;
– Driving licence would be a great advantage;
– Intelligent approach to any situation and ability to negotiate on their behalf, multi-task and be their ‘eyes and ears’ in the UK – strong knowledge of the UK live-in situation and business culture is a key;
– Good IT, secretarial and organisational skills;
– Confidence and ability to take charge and advice;
– Eye to detail;
– English and Russian to mother tongue standard;
– Ability to concentrate on results, not on the hours.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP!