|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services, Other, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£50000 — £80000 per annum|
|Package||Market rate £50-80k per annum depending on experience, plus corporate bonus and benefits|
|Date||15 May 2012|
This is a great opportunity for an Associate level professional in research and financial translations (Russian into English) to evolve their career and join one of the top banks in the world with international outlook.
The role is very diverse and will include:
– translating from Russian, editing and publishing the daily research;
– editing, copyediting, proofreading, formatting, layout etc.
– prepress for digital and offset typographic printing
– written translations, sector reports, pre-deal reports, alerts, presentations, promotional materials, website content, correspondence etc.
– publishing daily morning brief
– writing and editing promotional material, presentations and other documents for clients
The ideal candidate will need:
– strong experience in translations, including financial translations and knowledge of methodology in scientific and technical translations
– research experience in banking – ideally five years plus
– sound knowledge of stock and bond markets, as well as company financials
– English – to mother tongue standard, Russian – to mother tongue standard or fluent
It is a unique opportunity which is not to be missed! Apply right now and be a part of something major!