This is a great opportunity for an experienced Reporter who would like to progress their career, work for a cause and become a valuable asset in a long-term for an exciting employer!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analysing information about newsworthy events to write news stories for publication or broadcast: Receiving assignment or evaluates news leads and news tips to develop story idea
- Gathering and verifies factual information regarding story through interview, observation, and research
- Organizing material, determines slant or emphasis, and writes story according to prescribed editorial style and format standards
- Taking photographs or shoot videos to illustrate stories
- Editing, or assisting in editing, videos for broadcast
- Appearing on programs when conducting taped or filmed interviews or narration
- Giving live reports from site of event or mobile broadcast unit
- Transmitting information for story writing
- Specialising in various types of reporting, such as news, political affairs, legal affairs, elections, campaigns etc.
- May be assigned to outlying areas or foreign countries and be designated Correspondent or Foreign Correspondent
Exciting, right? Do you have experience, required passion and stamina to deliver? Then apply right now!