A fast-growing digital multifamily office is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their innovative new tech team. The company offers non-compete in relation to RM’s clients, high commission offering, potential equity participation, and everything an advisor needs to transition from a corporate politicised environment to an immensely rewarding WealthTech world.
The timing couldn’t be better, as highly advanced platform offers high end paperless and meeting-less opportunities, digitalised reports and superb gadgets to ensure RM’s satisfaction within the role, as well as impressive advantages for the clients: developed contacts with suppliers, fast decisions, major savings on rates, improvement on service and a much smarter digitalised investment solutions overall. If you are looking to get things done in an effective, flexible, smart, and contemporary fashion, then you are the right fit to the team. Fully or partly remote work options are available.
- Liaising with founders and other early employees to develop and expand the business and client base.
- Promoting and fully utilising the full range of products and services with clients, advising the clients on the usage and benefits of the solutions
- Communicating on a regular basis with established clients to ensure that the highest level of service is being delivered at all times
- Increasing knowledge of the independent wealth and asset management sector as well as the WealthTech solutions
- Responding to enquiries and providing guardianship and consultancy services to a discrete number of clients personally
- British/EU citizenship would be ideal, but flexible for the right candidate
- Proven track management in banking and wealth management with ability to bring clients onboard
- The company is CFA approved, and ideally looking for CFA (CF30) candidates to join the team. However, not CFA approved candidates with sound potential will also be considered and supported by CFA approved team members.
- Ability to handle wealth management holistically, i.e. cover 360 degrees of client needs
- Additional beneficial languages: European, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish
- Desire to handle client business digitally, smartly and more effectively and learn things quickly
- Masterful relationship management acumen
- ‘Can do’ personality
- Sense of humour is non-negotiable!
What is in it for me?
- Step into the future of the fin and wealth tech industries. NOW is the time!
- Become a member of a dynamic, modern and enthusiastic team of similar-minded finance professionals
- Earn to live your life, stop living to earn! The commission structures are so attractive, that you will definitely see a drastic improvement in your financial outcome
- Join the modern world of modern wealth managers, backed up by high tech and smart digital solutions
- Stop wasting time on paperwork. Automatically generated advanced reports are achieved in seconds!
- Live and work from anywhere in the world. Set your spirit free!
- Get contacts for life within this close-knit, family feel, warm team of great people
- Be a positive change.