|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£25000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||26 October 2018|
We are looking for a Russian Speaking Receptionist to work for a company in Central London.
Our client is a well-presented company who is investing in property. Mid-size office with a friendly atmosphere. Great opportunity for an experienced Receptionist who would like to take a part in Office management.
You have to be well presented with well-spoken English language skills as well as fluency in Russian.
• full coverage of the Receptionist duties
• used a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
• managed online and paper filing systems
• organised the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
• maintained the condition of the office and arranged for necessary repairs
• monitored and recorded expenses managed petty cash
• prepared expense reports
• monitored and recorded hours worked including overtime of the staff
• monitored vacation and sick leave
• organized appointments and meetings
• maintained calendars and schedules
• managed travel arrangements for CEO
• prepared and distributed correspondence
• compiled and presented special reports
• answered, screened and directed incoming calls and emails
• troubleshot computer and systems problems
• liaised with IT specialists to resolve problems
• planned and organized events
• made personal purchases and payments for the Principal and his family members
Sounds like you would do it? Then apply now!