As the first impression of our leading global private equity investment firm, the ideal candidate is a welcoming and warm professional capable of fielding a high volume switchboard while also welcoming guests. The ideal candidate is an organized, detailed and service-oriented self-starter with extensive experience handling a wide range of administrative tasks. The candidate anticipates the needs of those he/she supports and manages competing priorities calmly and efficiently. The candidate displays sound judgment in a variety of situations to achieve positive outcomes.
- Field a high volume switchboard by correctly directing calls to the appropriate individuals, always maintaining a calm, professional demeanour.
- Apply good judgment in screening calls and determining call priority during peak periods, adhering to company guidelines and protocols.
- Greet visiting employees and guests warmly and professionally, provide a high level of service and assistance.
- Communicate company information such as location and directions clearly and accurately.
- Provide clerical support such as inputting data, maintaining logs and distributing mail.
- Adhere to company security protocols and ensure that a company representative always escorts guests.
- Serve as the main point of contact for delivery services, vendors, and couriers.
- Process and reconcile travel and expense reimbursement requests while adhering to company policy and guidelines.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for domestic and international travel, assuring optimization of traveller’s time in conjunction with their schedule. Responsibilities will include booking of flights, hotel accommodation, transportation, reservations, preparing itineraries, and coordination of meetings.
- Maintain detailed calendars, contacts, and databases potentially for multiple professionals, while maintaining accuracy and confidentiality.
- Coordinate logistics for both internal and external meetings and conferences; including video conferencing, catering, preparing meeting materials, printing, and binding presentations.
- Coordinate and manage department activities and special events, as requested.
- Manage sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality.
- Act as a team player with peers, providing support when necessary.
- Execute internal ad hoc projects and responsibilities, as requested.
- A university degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of two years of relevant experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required knowledge of Concur and Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Additional language would be an advantage.
- Confidentiality, sound judgment and the ability to successfully build and maintain strong professional relationships with key partners and peers are essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, reliability, and punctuality are essential.
- Please note this position may require occasional availability during non-business hours to assist with urgent tasks, such as last-minute travel changes.