|Salary||£50000 — £65000 per annum|
|Package||Up to £65k per annum, depending on experience|
|Date||9 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager with the knowledge of high-end properties maintenance, construction and management of a portfolio of top class properties in the UK and abroad.
As a UK Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor you will be working in a small team and be managing the development of a number of high-end projects in Mayfair, Belgravia and Knightsbridge. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating all preparation, pre-construction, design, construction, pre-tender, post-tender activities. You will be overseeing the Design team, management of construction team as well as deal with suppliers and vendors. As a Quantity Surveyor, you will undertake cost estimates, cost control, progress analysis, and will be involved in H&S regulations.
To be selected you must:
– Have 5+years of Quantity Surveyor experience in the UK within residential property development with combined Project Management experience as a bonus;
– Have experience with high-end projects/developments is highly desirable;
– Be a member of RICS;
– Possess good technical, managerial and organisational skills;
– Have degree in engineering or construction;
– Business related and decision making experience;
– Driving License – full UK and clean;
– Positive and quietly confident managerial approach.
Sounds like you? Apply ASAP!